- Google Maps (formerly Google Local) is a web mapping service application and technology provided by Google, free (for non-commercial use), that powers many map-based services, including the Google Maps website, Google Ride Finder, Google Transit, and maps embedded on third-party websites via the Google Maps API. It offers street maps, a route planner for traveling by foot, car, or public transport and an urban business locator for numerous countries around the world. Google Maps satellite images are not in real time; they are several years old.
- Latitude- sets the latitude.
- Longitude – sets the longitude.
- Zoom level – sets zoom level.
- Border color – sets border color.
- Map height (in px) – sets the height of the map.