- PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. PayPal serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
- PayPal is an example of a payment intermediary service that facilitates worldwide e-commerce.
- PayPal performs payment processing for online vendors, auction sites, and other commercial users.
- Email address to receive payments- enters email address to receive payments.
- Text to show above the donate button- sets the text to show.
- Organization name – your organization name.
- Background color- sets the background color.