- Picasa is an image organizer and image viewer for organizing and editing digital photos, plus an integrated photo-sharing website.
- For organizing photos, Picasa has file importing and tracking features, as well as tags, facial recognition, and collections for further sorting. It also offers several basic photo editing functions, including color enhancement, red eye reduction and cropping. Other features include slide shows, printing and image timelines. Images can also be prepared for external use, such as for e-mailing or printing, by reducing file size and setting up page layouts. There is also integration with online photo printing services.
- Enter Your Username- enter picassa user name.
- Number of photo you want to show- sets the number of photos you want to show.
- Number of Column – sets the number of column.
- Photo Caption- shows photo caption.