- RSS (most commonly expanded as Really Simple Syndication) is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format.An RSS document (which is called a "feed", "web feed", or "channel") includes full or summarized text, plus metadata such as publishing dates and authorship. Web feeds benefit publishers by letting them syndicate content automatically. They benefit readers who want to subscribe to timely updates from favored websites or to aggregate feeds from many sites into one place.
- Automatically share your blog posts or news content to your Fans. Grow your fan count with the integrated fan.
- Customized header enables you to easily control the brand experience on the page.
- Paste any RSS feed (Blog, news, or other) into the configuration panel and you can pull in content into your page from any feed.
- Texts are displayed with links back to the source site for additional reading.
- RSS feed URL- this is RSS feed URL.
- Number of posts to display- sets the number of posts.
- Background color- sets the background color.
- Border width (in px) - sets the border width.